How many sessions are there?
The meetings are held, in principle, once per week for 12 weeks, for 1 hour, preferably a fixed day and time.
Additional meetings can be added.
In which languages is the coaching being done?
Hebrew, English and French.
A professional life coach is not a professional consultant nor a psychologist.
- A professional consultant, will guide the person what and when to do things .A life coach, however, accompanies the coachee on a fascinating journey to achieve important goals for him.
- The psychologist works with his client about his past and how it affects his daily functioning, while a professional life coach hardly touches the past, he will do so only to check and find strengths points.
- Coaching is actually looking forward to the future. It combines work on present goals in order to create a better future, the future you want and desire.
When does the coaching ends?
When the coach and/or the coachee feels there is no progress towards the realization of the coachee’s vision.
Coaching can be done in several ways:
- A personal meeting – face to face.
- Telephone meeting – Telephonic coaching is as powerful as a face to face meeting and allows focusing.
- Coaching by SKYPE.
- Combination of options – you can combine all options depending on your needs.