What is Coaching?
Coaching is one of the leading tools for creating change towards a significant quality life, and provides support, guidance and motivation for the coachee to fulfill the important changes in his life.
Our lives are what we make of them, and they represent our choices. Therefore, a change in the direction will bring the change in the things we want in our lives.
- Focusing solely on the coachee: what is important to him? Who does he want to be? What are his unique strengths? What are the values that lead him? Where does he want to be?
- Process of setting achievable goals by the coachee, and assessing progress in relation to these goals week by week.
- Coaching is a process based on the concept that every person can and is entitled to realize his potential.
- Coaching is a structured process to facilitate the exploration of needs, motivations, desires, skills and thought processes to assist the individual in making a real and lasting change.
- Professional Coaching, coaches you towards your important goals and the realization of the life you choose.
- Personal development.
- Improved quality of life.
- Increase learning and growing self-awareness.
- Achieving the goals that were set by the coachee.
My goal is to help you improve your relationships while providing a place for yourself and for the others.Coaching requires effort and taking real responsibility in order to improve the quality of our relationships.
Together with you, we will find and develop alternative interests, nurturing family relationships, fitness, and any other subject which interests you …
My goal is to help you build the new era of your life by giving you inside and outside observation, about what is happening in order to enable a more correct view.
Time Management Coaching - How many times have we said to ourselves: “I wish I had an extra hour a day?” “Why am I always late?” “Why have I no time to myself?” Our time is the most precious resource, the way we use it, defines our lives.
Together we will plan how to divide your time between all the aspects in life: work, family, friends and of course time for ourselves.
Proper management of our time, will improve the quality of our life, reduce stress, and will help us cope much better with crises.